Saturday, October 3, 2009

mmmmm...peanut butter cookies

Peanut butter cookies have got to be one of our all time favorite types of cookies. After a long weekend of lounging and enjoying the fall weather, it was time for a project. At around 7:00 last Sunday night Ryan decided he was in the mood for some peanut butter cookies, and I just happened to agree. After a quick trip to our neighborhood Bag N Save, it was time for some cookie baking!

I mixed the batter and got all of the prep work ready and then it was time for Ryan to help. He was the criss crosser and sugar shaker, and he did such a fabulous job! After a good bake in the 350 degree oven we had warm, soft, yummy peanut butter cookies.

I took a dozen to work on Monday morning, and by 10:00 AM they were all gone! I guess next time I'll have to bring a few dozen!



No comments: