Sunday, March 7, 2010

Congratulations Jason and Brieanne Martir!



On February 24th, members of my family (me, ryan, mom, dad and jared) left for San Diego, CA! We were headed there to enjoy the festivities of my sister's wedding weekend! This was the first flight ever for my dad, and even though he had to deal with a bum ankle in a bubble cast and crutches, he did a mighty fine job, and seemed to enjoy the plane rides. When we arrived in San Diego, we met my brother Tyson there with his girlfriend Meggan and of course my sister, Brieanne. It was nice to sit and relax, have a nice dinner and get a good night's rest before the wedding fun began! Not only did we meet my sister's fiance's family (The Martir's) but we attended bachelor/bachelorette parties, a performance by Jason's band, and hosted a welcome dinner before the big day arrived.

The ceremony spot was gorgeous, a park by the water with a view in the background of downtown San Diego. My sister looked stunning as she walked down the aisle in her white dress, head adorned with none other than a white feather. (she's a birdkeeper) We all had a blast at the reception!! My mom said it best the day after the wedding, " It all just went too fast." Isn't that the way it always goes? Hopefully the next time the entire Thomas family is together time will slow down just for a moment.

Congratulations to Jason and Brieanne Martir, the newest Mr. and Mrs!!



Dad's First Plane Ride!


The Whole Group
Tyson, Mom, Jared, Dad, Brieanne, Ryan, Meggan


And at the Moxy Bullets Performance

Father and Daugther walk down the aisle


The Ceremony


The Cake
(Great job Mom!)

No comments: