Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Girls Weekend/Boys Weekend

A few weekends ago Ryan and I got the chance to spend some time with friends. Ryan got the chance to hang out with his buddies Matt, Rodney and Dan in Omaha and I headed to Kansas City for a weekend with the girls- Stephanie, Betsy, Jenna and Kelly. While I have plenty of pictures to share from my weekend full of girliness, Ryan has one fuzzy cell phone picture that I'm not sure would even upload onto the blog. I guess that's the difference between boys and girls weekends, huh?

Anyway, the girls had a blast in KC. My friend Kelly lives in downtown KC and it was just a short drive to the power and light district where we had dinner and drinks and a heck of a good time. We also spent most of Saturday doing what girls do best and shopped til we dropped. While we had the best of intentions to go to the outdoor mall, there happened to be a freak spring snowstorm so we decided indoors was the best way to go! Nothing beats girl time with a glass of Riesling, a bounty of chips and dips and good ol' girl chat! I have a feeling this will be a tradition for years to come!


Betsy and Me- The Lincoln and Omaha Girls


Kelly, Stephanie and Jenna
(MO, TX and IL)

Just getting ready for a night out on the town!



Just havin' a good time :)

No comments: