Tuesday, May 25, 2010

ONE MORE MONTH!

YAY! I'm just plain giddy because it is exactly 1 month today until we close on our first home! WAHOOOO! Either this month will creep by slowly one day at a time, or it will zoom by and before we know it we'll be hauling boxes up the front steps of our new place. I'm not sure which I am more excited for...knowing that we'll be spending the last few weeks in our apartment makes things feel a tad bittersweet. But thinking about future happenings at the house makes us both run for the packing tape!

Speaking of which, We have started to process of packing up and coordinating items together. In the last month, we have designated a "moving basket." This basket is for anything important that we know we'll need during the move. Right now, it includes a gift for the builders, brackets for the surround sound, our new address postcards (yes I'm crazy, I already had them made), and how could I forget....those 2 large boxes behind the basket. They didn't fit, so we just pushed them close enough. These are a couple of our goodies from the NFM berkshire days. We figure we'll need those too. Until moving day they will be patiently waiting in their boxes, ready to be assembled at our new place of residence. 1 MORE MONTH!


1 comment:

Katherine said...

Yeaaaaa!
I am so excited for you and Ryan :o) This month is going to fly by for sure!