Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Type A?

A few weekends ago I organized the linen closet. After painstakingly going through our medicine drawers (see bottom left of picture) and throwing out old bottles of lotion, and body sprays from 2001, I realized my "Type A-ness" really paid off. Thankfully I have been going through our apartment bit by bit throwing unnecessary items away or putting them in a designated GoodWill box. I'm hoping this will help when we start packing to move. By tossing out or recycling old stuff we don't need anymore it should help out with the amount we have to move. Or at least I hope it does. What do you think? Too much Type A? Or just efficient?



I pasted 2 pictures together, so you can get the full effect. No 1/2 bad if you ask me! :) And no, Ryan doesn't mind the pink baskets much.

No comments: