Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday Jared!

My "little" brother's birthday was October 28th, since he's now 22, I can't really call him little anymore. :) My parents came down last weekend to hang out and watch the husker and have a mini birthday party for Jared.

I can't believe he's a senior in college already! Where does the time go? Last I remember, mom and dad brought him home from the hospital as I snacked on candy corn from the porcelain jack o lantern and stared at this new baby brother of mine. We used to pretend we were Olympic gymnasts on the backyard swing set, and play hot lava in the basement with pillows and blankets thrown askew on the carpeted lava floor.

Jared- you've grown up to be an impressive young man, and I know that not only am I proud of you but the rest of the family is too! Thanks for being my pesky little brother, and enjoy your special day!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday Dear Jared, Happy Birthday To You!

The Family

No comments: