Wednesday, April 4, 2012

All Dressed Up

...with somewhere to go!

My company usually holds an employee only holiday party before Christmas. But because of the hustle and bustle of that time of year, they wait until the end of February to celebrate with co-workers and their families. That's right, we get 2 parties to celebrate the holidays! woo!

So, the last weekend in February, Ryan and I got all dressed up and hit the C+M Mardi Gras Party! We had such a great time and relaxed with co-workers, ate some great food and had some drinks. Of course, I only remembered to take a few pictures before we left rather than together at the event, but I guess this will work :)

I would also like to take this time to congratulate my hubby on such a fantastic accomplishment. I know I mentioned it in this post with Lola, but I want to say it again. I mean, how can you look at that picture below and not see a transformation!? Way to go babe! Lola and I are so proud of you and your healthy weight loss goal.

Lola giving Dad a hand :)

No comments: