Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Lost Blog Part 3


Happy 25th Birthday to Ryan!!

Ryan turned 25 this year!!! And since it was the first birthday that we have been married for, I decided to try and make it extra special. I did my best to wake Ryan up with a candle in a muffin with a Happy Birthday Song. Although, I don’t know if my groggy husband appreciated the 6:45AM wake up call on his birthday….I was super duper excited. I also had the chance to make my first cake. For all of you who know my family, you know that my mother is a celebrity in Columbus for cakes. If you have ever needed a cake in Columbus, NE my mom is usually the person you turn to. So, safe to say…I had some pretty big shoes to fill. Upon Ryan’s request, I made my first chocolate cake with chocolate fudge frosting. I have a feeling Ryan enjoyed it!





No comments: