Monday, July 12, 2010

A Fabulous 4th

We hope you had a Great 4th of July Weekend! This post is a tad late, but I guess better late than never! Ryan and I spent our 4th of July hanging out in our new neighborhood! And there were some awesome red, white and blue touches to our day. We decided to make pancakes for breakfast. Luckily I had red and blue food coloring, so we had patriotic pancakes instead! Ryan was a tad worried that they would taste funny...I'm just glad I got a picture of them
pre warmed- as the color wasn't as pretty afterwards.

After breakfast, we found some of our July 4th decorations (there were only 3 things- but hey it worked) and put those up. Since that only took 10 minutes, it was off to the store to find some kitchen stools. While they won't make an appearance in this post, I'm sure they will soon. However, we're still deciding whether or not we like them. By the time we were done putting the stools together it was time to head over to Becky and Rob's for some 4th fun! We stuffed ourselves with pizza, played some yard games, and had a great time watching Mike and the kids light fireworks. What a great way to celebrate our patriotism. Hope you had a great one too!



Patriotic Pancakes


Ryan likes 'em


Pushing Isa on the Swing during the 4th of July festivities



I think she's having fun :)


Sara and Becky


Happy 4th of July!

No comments: