Sunday, September 12, 2010

Gatorade Scrimmage

Before the first home football game, Ralston High School always holds a Gatorade scrimmage. I vaguely remember the same thing happening at my home town school...but I think it was called a soap scrimmage. So I guess boys these days are less smelly and a little more thirsty. :)

On any account, it was a preview of the year to come for the Ralston spirit squads. After watching the cheerleaders stretch and the dancers add bows to their hair the game was soon to begin...or was it? Apparently Gatorade scrimmages aren't really on the same schedule as regular games, and the 7:00 start for the Varsity team turned into 7:15...then 7:30...then at last 7:45. Thankfully the rest of the games have started on time, you know how very type A I am and how much that really bothered me.

So here are a few pictures of the squads smiling faces for your enjoyment.

Varsity Cheer with Coach Sierk

JV Squad with Coaches Meredith & Amberly

Varsity Dance Squad
Doing 8 Count Dances

No comments: