Sunday, September 19, 2010

It's Fall Ya'll

Ok, so its not fall....not until next Wednesday to be technical. But it definitely feels like it these days! Ever since we moved into our house, I have been soooo excited to decorate for the seasons. Decorating the apartment was fun, but there are so many more options here at the house and a lot more room for all of the cute pumpkins and scarecrows. However, I can see now why people say they accumulate a lot more while living in a house. I know that we'll add on more decoration in the coming years, so I didn't get too crazy purchasing the entire Target and Garden Ridge aisles (however badly I wanted to). And since I have an urge to purge when it comes to not having a lot of "stuff" around, we stuck to basic things that we'll be able to use in different ways from year to year.

Take a peek at some of our autumn adornment.



Our front door scarecrow says welcome!


Mantle


Dining Room Table

No comments: