Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New/Used Camera...A Great Buy!

A few posts ago, I mentioned the Swap Shop from Ralston High School-where I found a used camera. I picked up the camera last Wednesday and tried it out last week to make sure it would meet our camera needs. I am happy to say it has great picture and video quality! I am so happy that I won't have to deal with the shutter issues of ol' red anymore. It doesn't have the fancy features like our Canon did-but it takes great pictures....take a look.

I took a few pictures of one of my mini-projects. I grabbed some red wire-edged ribbon and some straight pins and pinned up the awesome Christmas cards we've been receiving in the mail from family and friends! And I even found a glass vase that works to hold the cards and letters too!


I'll have to take an updated picture of our Christmas Card Ribbon...we had to add a second one!


No comments: