Saturday, September 10, 2011

Brown Boots are Baffling

Since Autumn is quickly approaching, I decided to see if I could find a suitable pair of brown boots this year. Last year, I was very lucky in my attempt to find the perfect pair of comfortable, stylish yet affordable black boots that I wore with almost everything. I found out my Aunt Pam had the same boots...what can I say- comfort and class run in the family! :) The search for brown boots has been utterly frustrating.

As cute as these are, they are almost thigh high- I'm not looking for hooker boots.
Nor do I need any type of Cheetah printed product in my house:
I'm not even sure what to call these. They look artsy, but I'm not diggin' 'em.
I'm not a cowgirl...
...or a biker babe.
...or an Indian for that matter. (even if these are "all the rage" right now with the teenage girls)


Nor do I want to pay over $1,000 for a pair...no thanks Ralph Lauren.

I just want a suitable, comfortable, affordable pair of brown boots, that go with multiple outfits. Is that too much to ask shoe world?

I did find a pair that I love love love.....but at $200 (ouch!) they might have to wait for my Christmas list.

No comments: