Monday, September 19, 2011

Cathing Up


A few of you avid amberlyandryan blog readers have probably noticed that I am feverishly catching up on the last few months of pictures in my posts. After reading that one of my most recent posts was from July (over 2 months ago) I figured that I would "just forget about it" (Donnie Brasco style), and start fresh with what's been happening lately.


But then I remembered why I started this whole blog in the first place. Its a place for me to recap the events in our lives, however insignificant or monumental they may be. And if I forget to mention a few details because I'm writing the post about a month too late, then shame on me, that's my own fault- I still want to chronicle it and I still want to remember how I felt and what was important at that moment in our lives.


So...cheers to catching up and cheers to amberlyandryan readers!


Let's hope I'm not sharing September and October's posts next spring! ; )

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Ha ha - I had to laugh at this post :-) I too have been trying to catch up our blog. I am not sure where the time goes between posts but sometimes too much time passes and it seems like it might not be worth it to catch up. Though, I do like have everything documented so I think it really is worth the effort! I look forward to reading all your catch up posts :-)

Amberly said...

Glad you are doing the same Katie!!!! I love reading your blog and feel like I can live those moments with you!