Monday, September 26, 2011

Organization Bonanza



I admit it, I'm totally Type A and organization really revs my engine. Did I just say that? I sound like a 1950's sitcom. But really, I love organizing. I think its a love like no other, some people like to cook, others like to work with their hands, and some like to watch sports and analyze stats, my love is organizing.

I'm sure you remember this post from back in the day where I talk about organizing our apartment's linen closet. That's just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to my organizing abilities.

I have bins in our kitchen pantry,


and clear organized totes in our master bathroom.



And I have a handy dandy wrapping command center in one of the basement closets, where I corral wrapping paper, bows, boxes and such.


And thanks to pinterest.com I have even more organization ideas ahead. Ryan...get excited! :)

No comments: