Saturday, February 4, 2012

Avocado & Corn Salad with Cilantro Vinaigrette


THE LOVE AFFAIR WITH PINTEREST CONTINUES!!

I cannot tell you how often I am checking Pinterest, because it is always. I think Dr. Suess would have described it like this:

I will pin while I walk
I will pin while I talk
I will pin on the pot
I will pin cold or hot
I will pin, yes of course I will
I will pin up or downhill
I will pin day or night
I will pin with all my might
Pinning, Pinning all day long
With Pinterest you can't go wrong

Ok, now that I've got that out...I have to share with you a recipe I made via Pinterest.

Avocado & Corn Salad with Cilantro Vinaigrette. This was so yummy!!!


Not only is it healthy for you with all that vegetable goodness, it was also a snap to make. Literally from start to finish it took my 15 minutes. However I can't take credit for this goodness, that goes to the lovely blog of Authentic Suburban Gourmet.

I took a few liberties with the recipe to make mine even faster:
* I used canned corn instead of the grilled corn she recommended (but this summer, I may just tried the grilled!)
* I used only red cherry tomatoes
* And I used dried cilantro rather than fresh cilantro for the dressing

Amberly Tested, Husband Approved

No comments: