Friday, February 3, 2012

Family Calendar

After grossing you all out with the pink eye story from yesterday, I figured I should play it safe with some calendar shots today. This Christmas I made family calendars for the Thomas side, every sibling and my mom and dad received one. I tried my best to make sure that the pictures inside were relevant to the month that they would occur, and I added in special dates like birthdays and anniversaries.

My sister started this tradition a few years back and because she needs to focus on baking that little baby girl, I decided to take over the calendar making. It was so fun to see/hear them all open up their calendars and look through the many pictures and many months of family love.

Even though we don't all live in the same city let alone state, we can still feel like we're together when we catch a glimpse of our calendars.

I placed mine above my computer at work...



...and Jared did the same.



:)

No comments: