Sunday, January 23, 2011

Our 2 Year Celebration


Our 2nd Anniversary was January 10th, and we had such a wonderful day! Like I mentioned in the previous post on our actual anniversary, I helped Ryan shovel snow that morning before heading to work. It was interesting to think that it was just any other day for everyone else but us. :) Even though it snowed most of the day (I felt like someone shook Nebraska up in a snow globe), the sun peeked out just as I was driving home.

Ryan is lucky enough to work from home if there happens to be inclement weather, so thankfully when I walked in the door at 5:30 everything was ready for our evening. Ryan had our wedding song playing on the ipod and he was peeling potatoes for dinner. We popped open a bottle of wine and enjoyed our steak and potato meal before heading to the basement to watch Despicable Me. Overall it was a wonderfully relaxing evening, and a great celebration of 2 years of marriage!

I am so lucky to be blessed with my wonderful husband, Ryan. Knowing that I have him as my partner in this crazy world means the world to me.

We hope you all had a nice weekend!



Mashing Potatoes

A New Bath Towel! YAY!


Trying It On For Size


My Taste in Movies

My Hubs

No comments: