Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ping Ponging


Ryan and I bought a ping pong table about a month or so after we moved into our house. I think its safe to say that out of all the fun and interesting things in our home, the ping pong table wins...hands down.

Usually Ryan doesn't have much competition, since I'm still learning my ping pong skills. But this past weekend, my dad and brothers challenged him to some pretty wonderful duels. I'm not sure if its their tennis background or the fact that they remembered their ping pong skills from the old makeshift Thomas table, but they're pretty good. Meggan, Tyson and Jared have been hanging at our house this week and most of the days you can find them playing ping pong.

I guess it was a good investment. :)


Pure Determination
Team Plaid Pants

No comments: