Saturday, March 12, 2011

GO WOLVES!

I experienced my first NBA game this past week. Ryan suggested that we start to take advantage of the events happening in our new city and purchased 2 tickets for the Timberwolves vs. Lakers game. I wasn't exactly sure what to expect, this being my first pro basketball game and all....but it was really fun! Since we didn't get tickets until the last moment, our original seats were up above.

They were still great, and we got to see all of the action. Our friends Lauren and Beau were at the game as well and they had received tickets from a friend that had a connection with sports tickets. They were a bit closer to the action, so after 1/2 time we moved down to sit with them.

It was SO neat to see the players up close and watch the game from the seats in the stadium instead of our couch at home. Over all, it was a GREAT time, and I have a feeling we'll be frequenting many more sporting events in the future.


Me and my new friends

Having a GREAT time!!

The dancers at the beginning of the game.

Lauren, Beau, Ryan and Me

No comments: