Tuesday, January 10, 2012

3 Years


Has it really been 3 years since we said "I do."? Are we even old enough to be married 3 years, and to have a mortgage, and a dog and 2 full time jobs? I can't believe it. It's probably because I still think of myself as a kid, or maybe a slightly younger version of a young adult.

3 years ago today I married my very best friend.

Ryan- you have give me so much support, love, friendship, and genuine kindness than I ever imagined in a husband. We've been through a lot in our 3 years of marriage, but thankfully our amazing bond and good communication has kept us going strong through new jobs, different houses, new cities, and abundant new love...i.e. Lola.

As we continue on this path of marriage, I look forward to everything that's ahead of us. But taking the time to slow down and savor the moment is most important. Thank you for being my rock, my stronghold and most of all my wonderful husband.

Happy Anniversary!

No comments: