Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Brie's Baby Shower

My Mom and I got the chance to throw my sister, Brie a baby shower while she was visiting Nebraska in December.

Because the shower was close to the holidays, I was a little leery about the turnout, but it didn't fail to impress. Aunts, cousins, and friends came out of the woodwork for the shower!

We prepped the night before for the shower, and all of our planning really paid off. Here's my Mom finishing up the slush cups.


And here's just a hint of what was on the food table at the shower


We had brunch and sweets, because after all, little girls are made of sugar & spice right? Fruit slush cups, pink chocolate rice krispie bars, Little Debbie cakes, fruit and angel food cake kabobs, sugar cookies and french toast were all on the menu. Not to mention an adorable pregnant lady, due in March, to top off the sweetness.


Brie mingled with guests as they arrived

Told the baby story and the possible baby names...I won't tell, you'll have to ask the source if you'd like to know :)

And she did a little gift opening as well


The shower was such an awesome day to honor my beautiful mom-to-be sister. She really is glowing with pregnancy and her little girl is sure moving around. Only a few more months until we get to meet her! Can't wait!!! Love you Brie...and bay girl too :)

No comments: