Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Goodies

I made a boatload of Christmas goodies this year, and I am proud to say that about 90% of them were eaten or given away as gifts. However there are a few dozen that still linger around our house to be eaten this week or thrown away very very soon.

This year I made:
Sugar Cookies (Mom's Recipe)
Gingerbread Cookies (Grandma's Recipe)
Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Candy Cane Cookies
Mounds Bars
and
Peanut Clusters

It is definitely overkill...but I like baking, scratch that, I really like baking.

In the years past I have usually taken pictures of each of my decadent desserts, but this year I laughed when I saw this lone photo:


These are the peanut clusters, and Ryan's favorite Christmas treat. They are all gone now, but at least I have this last glimpse of my hard work!

No comments: