Saturday, December 31, 2011

Family


I love my little family. :)

Life was very different over 5 years ago. I was still in college finishing things up and dating this friend of mine named Ryan. Flash forward 5 years, and I am married almost 3 years, have lived in two separate houses and states, have had 2 different marketing/advertising jobs and now have an almost 1 year old puppy. How does time go that fast? I am so very lucky with the blessings that God has given me.

I trust in God's timing and what he has planned for us. I never would've imagined living in Minnesota even 2 years ago! And now, here we are enjoying everything that it has to offer. I am loving our life and am loving the amazing family and friends that we have been blessed with. Being able to chat with friends and pick up wherever we have left off, because we have busy family life is one very important factor to my great friendships. And I am grateful for that.

I'm very excited to see what the new year and 2012 has to offer us.

We have taken many "family" pictures of us 3 over this past year, but this is the first true posed picture we have taken for our Christmas cards. One of my favorites. :)

No comments: