Saturday, December 31, 2011

MOA Adventure

I would say that I'm a pretty active person- I like to work out, go for walks, play outside with the dog or catch with my husband. However, when winter kicks in its really really hard for me to unfurl myself from my cozy blanketed spot on the couch.

Luckily, I have a husband that now more than ever seems to have so much energy! Which is why whenever we have a weekend at home, we're probably going to be going somewhere in town to get out of the house for a while. In November, Ryan mentioned we should take a quick trip to the Mall of America.

I was skeptical, because the Christmas shopping frenzy might have already started- but we braved it anyway. And we had a great time!

We tried on silly glasses at an eyewear store...


...Ryan posed inside a picture stadium...


...and we got to see the Mall of America Christmas decorations starting to poke out around the mall.


And let's hear it for my skinny husband! Ryan has some amazing willpower- because he has stuck to his new diet and exercise plan since August! Good work hunny- I'm so proud of you and proud of your new healthy lifestyle!

No comments: