Saturday, December 31, 2011

Mountains of Crap

I'm going to be completely honest here, there are moments in my life that I stop and look at something and I say to myself, "Are you kidding me?"

One of those moments happened in November, after a particularly busy week at work, at home and in life. I had just came home from work late and I was going to fix a quick dinner for myself when I looked at our kitchen peninsula.


Keys, mail, medicine, bones, toys, paper towels, hair dryer, frames, plastic bags, newspaper, shopping bag, water bottle, Dr. pepper cup, etc... It's almost like an eye spy for our kitchen! I wanted to post this to remind myself that nobody keeps a house immaculately clean all the time. I tidy up almost every day, I do my best to put things back in their place immediately. But sometimes life gets caught up on the kitchen peninsula instead...in mountains of crap. Oh Well, that's life!

No comments: